Pupil e-safety page
The internet is a fantastic tool to use for your homework, playing games, chatting to friends, listening to music and much more.t is important to stay safe and use it responsibly. On this page you will find tips to help you be safe and enjoy using the internet.
- Set any social networking profiles to private so that your personal information, photos and videos cannot be saved or copied by anyone unknown.
- Only have online friends that you know and trust in the real world.
- If you meet a new friend from online take an adult you trust with you.
- Never to give out your personal details such as your school, address or phone number.
- If anything makes you uncomfortable speak to an adult or click the CEOP report abuse button below.
Check out the resources on these websites for fun activities and resources on using the internet and social media safely: